Monday, October 19, 2015

Ambition and a Two-Color Spiral Crochet

This past few days, I was having a hard time thinking of a new crochet project or a topic that I would want to blog about, so I thought to myself, "Hey, I need a business card!". Yes, I know. I'm being a little bit too ambitious, but this is where I want to head to eventually, so I want to be prepared.

Anyway, as I was making a draft for my business card, I realized that I needed a logo. I don't know why a turtle with a swirly back flashed in my mind, but as the saying goes, just go with the flow.

I made this two-color spiral after following the instructions here.


When I made this last night, I wanted it to be a turtle amigurumi or a snail applique but changed my mind after realizing that that would be the most obvious thing to do. My sister suggested that I use it to make a blanket. A blanket with swirls and circles. Another image flashed on my mind. Yes, I can definitely do that. I'm just going with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment