Thursday, December 22, 2016

Boxy Fox Amigurumi Keychain

I made this Boxy Fox Amigurumi to give as a gift to one of my book buddies. It was easy enough to follow, and fun to make! What I love the most about this pattern is that there is no need to sew most of the parts.


In the pattern, this was supposed to be a big toy, but I used a small thread and hook to make it the right size for a key chain. I also didn't use safety eyes and nose, as I do not have them on hand, and used a cross stitch instead to make the eyes and nose. My original plan was to switch colors where the nose and eyes should be, but it was ugly and it'd ruin everything. Plus, the wonderful ladies from the Facebook group that I belonged to suggested to just sew/embroider the eyes and nose. And the result was wonderful!

original plan with the nose

No comments:

Post a Comment