This is the purse that I made for her. I didn't use any available pattern for the purse it self, just freehanded it. I think I did it wrong because it wasn't my intention to have a tapering body, but it still turned out nice. I added a lining inside and a zipper on top to close the purse.
As for the curly flower, I used the pattern from ellej.org. It was a little difficult to follow the pattern, but through trial and error, I was able to successfully make one. And once I got used to it, I couldn't stop making 'em. For this particular embellishment, I made a cream-colored center, with two-toned petals: maroon and a baby pink trimming.